Feed the BEST...forget the rest!
The Fancy Chicken Farm Company exists to provide fellow flock owners with high quality (organic/non-GMO) feed, expertise in chicken husbandry and to promote backyard flocks in our community.
- Soy contains isoflavones, which are a type of phytoestrogen. These isoflavones are known to disrupt endocrine function and may contribute to breast cancer in women. The first time I came across this was several years ago at the beginning of my massage career. A patient and I were discussing tofu and she said that she couldn’t eat soy because she had previously battled breast cancer. According to her, certain breast cancers will actually feed off of the estrogenic properties in the soy.
- 85% of the soy grown in the US is genetically modified.
- Suffer from allergies? Avoid soy. Genetically modified soy has been associated with an increase in allergies.
So... how do you get your hands on our Organic/Non-GMO feed???
Scratch & Peck
- Dried black soldier fly larvae, grown in the Pacific Northwest, raised on traceable pre-consumer waste fruits, vegetables and grains that might otherwise go to a landfill.
- Rich in protein, Omega-3 fatty acids, and are an excellent source of calcium.